PWN Global: Public Affairs Lead
PWN Global is seeking a Public Affairs Lead, who will have responsibility for informing the City Networks of advocacy strategies and campaigns on key issues impacting our members, co-ordinating the various external representatives and liaising with other associations active in the field.
||Global Executive Lead - HR
||Member of the HR Team
||4-6hrs/wk (including meetings)
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with international institutions and other stakeholders, with an excellent knowledge of international processes, interactions and the dynamics of intergovernmental policymaking
- Proven ability to analyse, draft and develop positions, coordinating a range of views via meetings and surveys and collating these into succinct and relevant points of view
- Experience in forging collaborative working relationships with relevant stakeholders, especially the City Networks, Global ambassadors and representatives on external working groups
- Experience in implementing public affairs campaigns, with clear goals and measurable outcomes
- Knowledge of gender equality and economic issues
- Excellent presentation, communication and drafting skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Fluent spoken and written English
- A dynamic and flexible volunteer environment, with the opportunity to collaborate with others
- Development opportunities in a global organization
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.